Road Traffic Accidents (RTAs)

Road Traffic Accidents including cars, motorcycles, cyclists, pedestrians & uninsured drivers.

In 2018, almost 160,378 people were injured in Road Traffic Accidents; if you have been involved in a road traffic accident, that was not your fault, and you sustained injury you may be able to make a claim for compensation.

We can and have pursued claims on behalf of drivers, passengers, pedestrians, horse riders, cyclists and motorcyclists.

We have also acted for passengers who have been injured whilst passengers on buses and coaches.

We would advise that if you are involved in a Road Traffic Accident (RTA), that you take the details of any witnesses, to include names, addresses and contact numbers. You should also take the registration number of any vehicle involved. If travelling on a bus it would be useful if you could also take the route number and keep a copy of your ticket.

We can still assist if your accident was caused by a person who is uninsured or if the person cannot be traced. The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB), is funded by all motor insurers and runs different schemes; one to compensate an injured person, one is for uninsured drivers the other for "untraced". Different rules relate to each scheme and strict time limits apply; we can advise on the different rules to ensure that the application is made promptly and properly.

If you have been injured and succeed in a claim you will be able to recover compensation.

There are several ways in which a personal injury claim can be funded, including a “No Win, No Fee” agreement (CFA), which we will discuss with you during your initial assessment.

For immediate, compassionate and free advice contact our Personal Injury Team who are ready to help you. 01392 209209.

Roger Henderson - 01392 209218.

Get In Touch

Call NOW 01392 209209

Get In Touch

Call NOW 01392 209209