Our Cookies Policy
WHO ARE WE?
1. Dudman Shaw Limited is a Limited Company incorporated in England and Wales and is a Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
4. The Cookies collect essential technical information: identification of the page or service you are requesting, type of browser and operating system you are using; and the date and time of access.
5. It also collects nonessential technical information to include: the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our web site, and the "cookie information" described below.
• Allowing you to carry information across pages of our website and so avoid having to re-enter information;
• Within registration to allow you to access stored information;
• Monitoring the general usage of our website;
• Determining how frequently particular pages are visited and by whom; and
• Understanding who has seen which pages.
7. By continuing to use this site you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
9. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
10. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.
11. This website uses services provided by other companies (e.g. Google, Facebook) who also set cookies on this website on our behalf in order to deliver the services that they are providing.
12. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these suppliers, as well as information on how to opt-out, please continue reading.
13. We only share the information obtained through the use of Google Analytics with Google. For more information on Google’s use of your information, please visit the Google Privacy and Data Sharing pages. The cookies we use for these purposes do not track your Internet usage after leaving our website and we do not store your personal information. They will also not be used in connection with any other information to identify you in any way. To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may wish to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
We only have cookies relating to Google Analytics. See:
Google Analytics__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz – This cookie allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. For further information, please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/
14. We sometimes use photos and video content from websites such as YouTube and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from these sites you may be presented with cookies from these websites. This website does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
15. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
16. Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the internet browser’s folder of your computer until you close the browser. Our website uses a session cookie which is stored in your browser until you close it to ensure connections to our servers are distributed evenly to provide optimal performance.
18. Analytical cookies – Our website uses Google Analytics cookies (third party cookie) for the following purposes: a cookie to record the time of your first visit to our website, the time of your most recent visit to the website and the time of your current visit; a cookie to record how long you stayed on the website; a cookie to record how you located our website (i.e. Google search, keyword, link from other page etc).
20. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that this website now carries embedded ‘share’ buttons to enable users of the site to easily share articles with their friends through a number of popular social networks.
Examples of Social networks that provide sharing services are:
Sharing may be facilitated by the use of 3rd party services provided by other companies, for example, ShareThis (http://www.sharethis.com/) or AddThis (http://www.addthis.com).
These sites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to their service. This website does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.