Our Property & Conveyancing Services
Our Exeter based team of lawyers can help you in all residential property and conveyancing matters including:
- Costs for Property Conveyancing
- Exeter Conveyancing
- Buying and Selling your home. See our ‘Guide to buying and selling your home’.
- First Time buyers. See our 'Guide for First Time Buyers’
- Deeds of Variation
- Adverse Possession
- Buying and selling at auction
- Buy-to-let purchases and sales
- Deeds of Declaration of Trust
- Probate sales
- Transfers of Equity
- Tenancy Agreements for Landlords
- Lease extensions
- Planning Issues, Covenants and Rights of Way
- Protecting your Property and Land from fraud
The Team involved in providing your conveyancing services can be found here: Our Residential Conveyancing Team.
For initial advice or for a conveyancing quote, please contact our Conveyancing Team on 01392 209209 or use the Contact Form opposite.
Try us for your 24/7, residential online conveyancing quote, FREE.
Please call us for advice regarding Land Disputes, Boundary Disputes and Repossession Proceedings.
If you are selling or transferring your home as part of a relationship breakdown or if you are purchasing a home at the start of a new relationship and require advice, please contact our Family, Divorce, Separation & Finance Team.