Our Property & Conveyancing Services
Our Exeter based team of lawyers can help you in all residential property and conveyancing matters including:
- Costs for Property Conveyancing
- Exeter Conveyancing
- Buying and Selling your home. See our ‘Guide to buying and selling your home’.
- First Time buyers. See our 'Guide for First Time Buyers’
- Deeds of Variation
- Adverse Possession
- Buying and selling at auction
- Buy-to-let purchases and sales
- Deeds of Declaration of Trust
- Probate sales
- Transfers of Equity
- Tenancy Agreements for Landlords
- Lease extensions
- Planning Issues, Covenants and Rights of Way
- Protecting your Property and Land from fraud
The Team involved in providing your conveyancing services can be found here: Our Residential Conveyancing Team.
For initial advice or for a conveyancing quote, please contact our Conveyancing Team on 01392 209209 or use the Contact Form opposite.
Please call us for advice regarding Land Disputes, Boundary Disputes and Repossession Proceedings.
If you are selling or transferring your home as part of a relationship breakdown or if you are purchasing a home at the start of a new relationship and require advice, please contact our Family, Divorce, Separation & Finance Team.