VACANCY - Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal.
Our thriving Residential Conveyancing Department is looking for an Assistant or Paralegal to help support our busy team.
As part of our professional team of Conveyancers, your key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with clients and being the first point of contact.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team.
- Updating central calendars and systems with key dates.
- Audio typing of dictation.
- File opening and closing.
- Working on our case management system.
- Providing cover for other support staff as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Previous legal experience or working in a Solicitor’s office would be an advantage.
- Previous conveyancing experience or knowledge would be useful but not essential as training and supervision will be given.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the role involves contact with clients both in person and on the telephone.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- Organised, professional and adaptable.
We can offer a great career to the right candidate with our offices being located on the fabulous Quayside in Exeter.
Salary - dependent on experience.
So, whether or not you have previous conveyancing experience, if you are looking for a local, friendly firm, please submit your CV with a covering letter/email to Katie Minifie at email@example.com